Current CJC Needs
- Homemade or Store Bought Blankets - Between 55" x 60" for young children or 70" x 75" for teenagers - big enough for a child to wrap around themselves. Fringed and knotted are common or with a sewn edge. Please fold, roll, and tie them with yarn or ribbon if possible.
- Individually Wrapped Snacks and Treats - Chips, jerky, nuts/trail mix, candy, granola/breakfast bars, fruit by the foot/roll ups, crackers, popcorn, cookies, fruit snacks, etc....
- Individual Bottles of Juice and Water
- Paper Towels and Tissues
- Journals/Diaries and Pens - Can be store bought or made from notebooks and decorated
- Cosmetic Bags - For teenagers, filled with fun teen appropriate items (lotion, jewelry, fingernail polish, manicure sets, lip gloss, makeup etc...). We can also take the items without the bags or bags without the items.
- Footballs and Basketballs - 2-3 of each
- Dollhouse People and Furniture - Can be gently used.
- Littlest Pet Shop - Can be gently used.
- Disinfecting Wipes
- New Stuffed Animals
- Books - A small amount of books for children and teenagers - can be gently used.
- Diapers - A small amount in a variety of sizes.
- Fidget Spinners or Cubes
- Crossword Puzzles, Word Searches, Sudoku Books
All items must be new unless stated otherwise. Please call us at 801-451-3560 or email us if you have any questions.