Current CJC Needs
- Individually wrapped snacks and treats - Our highest need is currently jerky, trail mix/nuts, breakfast bars, fruit by the foot/fruit roll ups, and candy.
- Individual drinks - Our highest need is currently individual bottles of juice and cans of soda.
- Paper Towels and Tissues
- Journals/Diaries - Can be store bought or made from notebooks and decorated
- Magnetic drawing boards
- Children's or Teenage books - Very gently used or new
- Homemade or store bought blankets - Between 55" x 60" for young children or 70" x 75" for teenagers - big enough for a child to wrap around themselves. Fringed and knotted are common or with a sewn edge. We currently have a high need for teenage girl and teenage boy blankets.
- Scratch art
- Cosmetic Bags - For teenagers, filled with teen appropriate items (lotion, fingernail polish, manicure sets, hair items, lip gloss, etc...).
- Disinfecting Wipes
- Basketballs and Footballs - 2-3 of each
- Dollhouse people and furniture - Can be gently used.
- Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap
- Disposable Masks - 1-2 boxes adult & child size masks.
- Christmas Decorations - Can be gently used.
- New Stuffed Animals - We currently cannot accept used stuffed animals.
All items must be new unless stated otherwise. Please call us at 801-451-3560 or email us if you have any questions.
Our address is:
Davis County Children's Justice Center
PO Box 618
98 S 100 E
Farmington, UT 84025