Current CJC Needs
- Homemade or Store Bought Blankets - Between 55" x 60" for young children or 70" x 75" for teenagers - big enough for a child to wrap around themselves. Fringed and knotted are common or with a sewn edge. Please fold, roll, and tie them with yarn or ribbon if possible.
- Individually Wrapped Snacks and Treats - Chips, jerky, candy, fruit by the foot/roll ups, crackers, popcorn, cookies, etc....
- Microwavable Meals - A small amount of individual microwavable meals (mac 'n cheese, spaghetti, etc...)
- Individual Bottles of Water
- Paper Towels and Tissues
- Dollhouse People and Furniture - Can be gently used.
- New Stuffed Animals
- Disinfecting Wipes
- Cosmetic Bags - Filled with fun things that teenage girls might like (lotion, nail polish, makeup, perfume/body spray, jewelry, bath bombs, face masks, etc...). We can also take the bags without the items or the items without the bags.
- Fidget Spinners or Fidget Toys
All items must be new unless stated otherwise. Please call us at 801-451-3560 or email us if you have any questions.