Current CJC Needs
- Homemade or Store Bought Blankets - We currently have a high need for girl blankets aged 4-18 and boy blankets 12+. Between 55" x 60" for young children or 70" x 75" for teenagers - big enough for a child to wrap around themselves. Fringed and knotted are common or with a sewn edge. Please fold, roll, and tie them with yarn or ribbon if possible.
- Individually Wrapped Snacks and Treats - Chips, jerky, nuts/trail mix, candy, granola/breakfast bars, fruit by the foot/roll ups, crackers, popcorn, cookies, fruit snacks, etc....
- Individual Bottles of Juice
- Paper Towels and Tissues
- Journals/Diaries and Pens - Can be store bought or made from notebooks and decorated
- Cosmetic Bags - For teenagers, filled with teen appropriate items (lotion, jewelry, fingernail polish, manicure sets, hair items, lip gloss, etc...).
- Footballs and Basketballs - 2-3 of each
- Dollhouse People and Furniture - Can be gently used.
- Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap
- New Stuffed Animals
- Gently Used Books - A small amount of gently used books for children and teenagers.
All items must be new unless stated otherwise. Please call us at 801-451-3560 or email us if you have any questions.
Our address is:
Davis County Children's Justice Center
PO Box 618
98 S 100 E
Farmington, UT 84025