Friday, May 15th and Saturday, May 16th
Plan your schedule to participate in these activities!
Exhibit Hours: Friday, May 15, 12 pm – 7 pm
Booth and Exhibit Hours: Saturday, May 16, 9 am – 6 pm
Be sure to visit our Student Art Exhibits, booths, and Youth & Family Activities. Hosted at the Wildlife Education Center 1157 S. Waterfowl Way (1100 W. Glovers Lane) Farmington, UT 84025
Youth & Family Activities:
Friday, May 15th
- 5:45 pm: Student Art Contest Awards
- 6:00-7:00 pm: Come on a Quest with SeaQuest- FREE
- SeaQuest will be doing a presentation with a variety of live animals: snakes, lizards, birds and insects. Fun for all ages with an interactive meet and greet afterward
Saturday, May 16th
- 10:00-11:00 am: Workshop – Owls Inside and Out
- This program will feature live owls and will go over fascinating and little known attributes of owls from around the world. Find out how owls appear fluorescent to each other and the secret behind their ability to turn their head so far.
- 10:00 am-1:00 pm: Free Guided bird walks around Wildlife Center loop
- 12:00-1:00 pm: Festival Bird Presentation: Northern Harrier
- The Northern Harrier is this year’s spotlight species. This presentation will share insights and little known facts about harriers. How they live, hunt, nest, and thrive through the state of Utah.
- 1:00-2:00 pm: Birding for Beginners
- Enjoy this FREE one hour workshop for beginners and families. We will discuss bird identification and the common backyard birds in the Farmington area.
- A field trip from 2:00-5:00 pm will follow the workshop. Tickets for the field trip are $5 each.