To renew library items on your card using our online catalog:
1. From any page on our website, click the "Renew Items" link in the drop-down menu near the top of the page, after moving the mouse over the "My account" button. If you are browsing from a mobile device, you may need to use a catalog search link, which can be found on our homepage or as a search bar on any other library page.
2. If you are not already logged in, you will be prompted to do so. Enter your library barcode and PIN. Your barcode is found on the back of your library card; do not use spaces. Your PIN is usually the last 4 digits of your phone number (For more information, read "What is my PIN?"). Press "Log In."
3. You will be taken to your account information. Press "Checkouts" to be taken to a tab showing all items you have checked out on your card. This will list the cover, title, author, number of times renewed, and due date for each item.
4. Check the box next to each item you want to renew, or click "Select All" at the top or bottom of the list. Press the "Renew" button at the bottom of the list.
5. A popup box will confirm the items you want to renew. Click to confirm. You will get a message saying which items have been renewed, and if any items selected were unable to be renewed.