You may suspend holds (this means you will continue to move up the waiting list, but not get it while you are away or unavailable) by contacting any branch library by phone, in person, or by using the online catalog and the following steps:
- Log into your account by clicking on "My Account" at the top right of the website page.
- Enter your library barcode number and PIN.
- Click on the "Holds" tab.
- Check the box next to the item you want to suspend during your vacation.
- Click the "Suspend Holds" button.
- Select the start and end date for suspending your holds (this means you will continue to move up the list, but books will not come to you during the time you choose to unsuspend the item).
- Click the "Suspend" button.