Seasonal flu vaccines are available at the Davis County Health Department.
The single best way to protect against the flu is to get a flu vaccine every year. An annual flu vaccine can reduce
illnesses in the community, decrease the time missed at work and school, and prevent flu-related hospitalizations
and deaths. Don't wait to wait to protect yourself and your family.
The seasonal flu vaccine is recommended for:
- People 6 months of age and older
- Pregnant women
- People who live in nursing homes and other long term care facilities
- People of any age with certain chronic medical conditions:
- Heart disease
- Kidney disease
- Lung diseases, like
- Metabolic diseases, like diabetes
- Blood disorders, like anemia
- A weakened immune system caused, for
example, by cancer or cancer treatment, HIV/AIDS, or steroid therapy
- Certain conditions such as
neuromuscular disorders that can cause breathing problems
- People who live with or care for those at high risk for complications from the flu, including:
- Health care workers
- Household contacts of persons at high risk for complications from the flu
- Household contacts and out of home caregivers of children less than 6 months of age (these children are too young to be vaccinated)
Flu vaccines offered at our Clearfield Clinic:
• Nasal spray (mist) for 2 years to 49 years
• Flu shot for 3 years to 64 years
• Pediatric dose for 6 mo to 3 years
• Dose for 18 years & older (egg allergy)
• High dose for 65 years & older
to see a list of currently accepted insurances. There is no out-of-pocket cost to receive the flu vaccine for anyone who has health insurance listed above. Uninsured 18 years and under may be eligible for VFC vaccine. For those without health insurance older than 18 years old, see the attached Vaccine Fee Schedule
All services are by BY APPOINTMENT ONLY at our Clearfield Clinic.
Please contact 801-525-5020 for an appointment.
Monday through Friday
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Bountiful/Woods Cross Clinic
Immunization services at the Bountiful Clinic are temporarily closed.
The Midtown Community Health Center – Davis County Medical Clinic
is co-located and open at the Davis County Health Department in Clearfield. Midtown provides primary-care services including family planning and VFC (state-funded) vaccines