Current CJC Needs
- Homemade or store bought blankets - We currently have a high need for girl blankets aged 4-18. Between 55" x 60" for young children or 70" x 75" for teenagers - big enough for a child to wrap around themselves. Fringed and knotted are common or with a sewn edge. Please fold, roll, and tie them with yarn or ribbon if possible.
- Individually wrapped snacks and treats - Chips, jerky, nuts/trail mix, candy, breakfast/granola bars, fruit by the foot/roll ups, crackers, popcorn, etc....
- Paper Towels and Tissues
- Journals/Diaries - Can be store bought or made from notebooks and decorated
- Magnetic drawing boards
- Cosmetic Bags - For teenagers, filled with teen appropriate items (lotion, jewelry, fingernail polish, manicure sets, hair items, lip gloss, etc...).
- Disinfecting Wipes
- Basketballs and Footballs - 2-3 of each
- Dollhouse people and furniture - Can be gently used.
- Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap
- Disposable Masks - 1-2 boxes
All items must be new unless stated otherwise. Please call us at 801-451-3560 or email us if you have any questions.
Our address is:
Davis County Children's Justice Center
PO Box 618
98 S 100 E
Farmington, UT 84025