Current Donation Needs
- Individually wrapped snacks and treats - jerky, trail mix, chips, cookies, crackers, etc...
- Individual drinks - individual bottles of water or juice, chocolate milk, cans of soda
- Coloring/Activity Books
- Paper towels and tissues
- Journals - journals can be store bought or made from notebooks and decorated
- Activity kits - Small kits like bracelet making things, pipe cleaner animals/people, word searches, things kids can do while they are here and take with them.
- Cosmetic Bags - For teenagers filled with things like nail polish, lotion, hair items, lip gloss, jewelry, etc... The dollar store is a good place to find these items.
- Sports equipment - Basketballs, soccer balls, footballs, and frisbees
- Cash/Check donations
All items must be new. Please call us at 801-451-3560 or email Brindy or Shauna if you have any questions.
Our address is:
Davis County Children's Justice Center
98 S 100 E
PO Box 618
Farmington, UT 84025
Our fundraising board (Friends) is currently in need of new members. You would be helping plan and put on fundraising events, staff events such as the Safe Kid's Fair, and attend board meetings where you can input your own ideas.
They also need help throughout the year fixing bicycles for the annual Bike Sale.
If you are interested please contact Brindy or Shauna (801-451-3560) for more information.