Registration for the 2021 Festival begins on March 15, 2021 at 9am MT.
CLICK HERE to Purchase tickets.
*Tickets can only be purchased online.
2021 Ticket information and updates
- Each Field Trip requires a purchased ticket. Space will be limited in 2021, please sign up early.
- All tickets this year will be electronic. Purchased tickets are automatically emailed to the email address provided during checkout. Field Trip leaders will be scanning ticket QR codes on each field trip to verify registration.
- Workshops this year are still free to all attendees and all will be offered virtual. More details on ways to watch each of the workshops will be announced as schedules are finalized.
- The Festival is still planning on having a Keynote Speaker this year, but there will not be a dinner. This will still require a purchased ticket. Attendees will have the option to participate in the in-person event or join virtually. Each option will be presented live and will allow attendees to ask questions to the speaker if desired. More details coming.
- Each registered participant will receive a Welcome Festival Bag in 2021. For attendees that purchase merchandise prior to the event those items will also be included in your bag. Welcome bags will include hand sanitizer, sunscreen, information on things to do while you are in Davis County, Sponsor information, and more!
Waiver: Each participant must sign a Bird Festival Waiver before participating in any Festival activities. Waivers are available to sign once during the purchasing process. Field Trip leaders will not be allowed to let those without a signed waiver participate in any of the activities associated with the Festival.
Cancellation, Refunds and Disclaimers:
If you cancel your registration, either by phone or in writing, a ticket refund minus the online charges will be provided if notice is given on or before April 15, 2021 at 4:30 pm MT. After that no refunds will be issued.
Great Salt Lake Bird Festival reserves the right to cancel an activity or substitute qualified presenters when necessary. If the Festival cancels an event for any reason, a ticket refund will be issued minus the online charges. Field trip ticket prices listed do not include mandatory credit card and service fees that are charged at checkout..
Rain or shine, field trips will take place outside. Please bring appropriate clothing and gear. Participants should bring their own binoculars, water, snacks, camera, sunscreen, hat, and appropriate clothing. Depending on the length of the field trip please bring/pack a lunch unless specified otherwise.
For more information:
Great Salt Lake Bird Festival, P.O. Box 618 , Farmington , Utah 84025
801-451-3286, Fax: 801-451-3281, E-mail: GSLBirdFest@daviscountyutah.gov