• 22 S. State St. Clearfield, UT 84015
  • Main : (801) 525-5000
  • M-F 8am to 5pm

Related Links

Birth Certificates

Death Certificates

Marriage Licenses

Marriage & Divorce Certificates

(Statewide Online Ordering website. SILVER stands for "secured internet link for vital event records")

Contact Information

Physical Address
22 South State Street
1st Floor
Clearfield, Utah 84015

Mailing Address
Davis County Health Department
Attention: Vital Records
P.O. Box 618
Farmington, Utah 84025

Phone Numbers
(801) 525-5150 :: Main
(801) 525-5151 :: Fax

Email Address

Identification is required for all non-public Vital Records.  ID must be current. Mailed requests must include an enlarged and easily identifiable photocopy of the back and front of your identification from the list below or your application will be returned.

If you cannot provide acceptable identification you may have a spouse, parent, grandparent, sibling, or adult child, who can provide appropriate identification request the certificate. Proof of relationship may be required.

Primary Identification

Need 1
  • Government issued Photo Driver's License
  • Government issued Photo Identification
  • Government issued work ID
  • Employment Card
  • U.S. Military Identification Card
  • Tribal Identification Card
  • Pilot License
  • Alien Registration Card
  • Permanent Resident Card
  • Temporary Resident Card
  • U.S. Passport
  • Foreign Passport
  • U.S. Certification of Naturalization
  • Certificate of U.S. Citizenship
  • U.S. Citizen Identification Card
  • Matricula Consular Card
  • Concealed Weapon Permit
  • Mexican Voter Registration Card
  • Jail/Prison Release Form (with picture)

Secondary Identification

Need 2
  • Work Identification/ Paycheck/W-2
  • School, University or College ID Card
  • Voter Registration Card
  • Social Security Card
  • US Military Separation/DD-214
  • Motor Vehicle Registration/Title
  • Marriage License (not issued by Utah State Vital Records)
  • Court Order or Court Documents
  • Jail/Prison documents
  • Probation Documents
  • Property Tax Receipt
  • Veterans Universal Access ID Card
  • Selective Service Card
  • Hunting/Fishing License
  • Insurance cards or documents
  • Medicare Cards
  • Utility Bill
  • Business License
  • Professional License
We cannot accept:
  • Novelty ID Card
  • Driving Privilege Card